Deliciously chocolately cookies with rich, dark chocolate chunks. Crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, just as a cookie should be!
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Make a flax egg by combining the flaxseed with 2.5 tbsp of water and setting aside for 10 minutes.
3. Line an oven tray with greaseproof paper.
4. Mix the oat flour, coconut sugar and cacao together in a bowl.
5. Stir in the coconut oil, vanilla and flax egg.
6. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
7. Roll the mixture into eight balls and place them on the baking tray, pressing down to flatten them slightly.
8. Bake for 8 minutes.
9. Leave the cookies to cool on the tray slightly before transferring them to a cooling rack.