Rich chocolate brownies with a gooey fudge centre and sharp raspberries to cut through the sweetness. A real treat!
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Make your flax egg by combining the ground flaxseed with 2.5 tbsp of water, stirring and letting it sit for around 10 minutes.
3. Line an oven dish (approx. 6” x 6”) with greaseproof paper.
4. In a bowl mix together the grated courgette, flax egg, coconut oil, vanilla and coconut nectar.
5. Stir in the cacao and baking soda and mix until combined.
6. Stir in the chocolate chunks.
7. Transfer the brownie mix into the oven dish.
8. Place the raspberries on top of the brownie mix, equally spaced.
9. Bake the brownies for 20-25 minutes.
10. Let the brownies cool in the dish before transferring to a chopping board and cutting into pieces.