A tropical taste sensation with tangy mango, creamy coconut and caramelised pineapple, this is the perfect summer pudding and is packed full of flavour.
1. Blend together the coconut milk, coconut nectar, vanilla extract and chia seeds. Cover and put in the fridge overnight.
2. Blend the mango with a little bit of water (1 tsp) if required.
3. When the chia pudding is ready assemble the pudding by topping the mango with the chia.
4. Melt the coconut oil in a frying pan, sprinkle the pineapple with the coconut sugar and fry for a couple of minutes on a medium-hot heat to caramelise the sugar.
5. Top the pudding with the pineapple and flaked almonds.