This is no regular granola. This will hands down be the best granola you have ever eaten.
You will eat it for breakfast sprinkled with berries, you will snack on it whilst your dinner is cooking and you will top your coconut yoghurt with it for dessert. Not only will you be permanently attached to your granola jar but so will everyone in your household. Pre-warning: it will not last long!
Get your baking tray out, raid your cupboards for nuts, seeds and dried fruit and get ready to create the most delicious, moreish, crunchy, chocolatey, sweet, heavenly granola ever. We know, we've tried them all!
Not only does this beautiful homemade granola taste incredible but its vegan, refined sugar free and packed full of heathy nuts and seeds so it packs a nutrient punch. Its easy to make and you can sub the nuts and seeds for the ones you have in your cupboard. Enjoy!
400g rolled oats
60g whole almonds, roughly chopped
60g cashew nuts, roughly chopped
4 brazil nuts, roughly chopped
60g pumpkin seeds
40g dried coconut flakes
40g flaked almonds
30g hemp seeds
15g lucuma powder
1/2 tsp fine salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
100g coconut oil, melted
100g coconut nectar
1 tsp vanilla extract
60g dates, chopped
60g dried cranberries
100g dairy free chocolate
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Serves: 15 portions
1. Preheat your oven to 170C.
2. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients (not the fruit or chocolate).
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5. Spread the mixture out on your baking tray in a thin layer. You may need to cook it in two batches if you only have a small baking tray.
6. Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes until it is a light golden colour.
7. Leave the granola to cool on the tray. It will harden up and become nice and crunchy once it is cool.
8. When your granola has fully cooled, break it up so there are no big chunks and mix it together with the dried dates, cranberries and chocolate.